Avallons Index du Forum

Avallons Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Headstrong Trapt

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Avallons Index du Forum -> Coin détente -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 farrshani
 Visiteur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Headstrong Trapt Répondre en citant

Headstrong Trapt > urlin.us/2by5m

.Producer(s)..GGGarth..and..Trapt..Certification..Platinum..(RIAA)[1]..Trapt..singles..chronology.."Headstrong"..(2002).."Still..Frame"..(2003)..0.046....Integrate....the....suggestion....into....the....annotation,....keeping....the....contributor....guidelines....in....mind1...alternative...song...and...NoBillboard...Adult...Top...40...40...U.SThe...video...was...directed...by...Brian...Scott...WeberHighlightBillboard....Modern....Rock....Tracks....1....U.S....About....LetsSingItHomeWelcome!SitemapMuseum....AssistSupportContactSubmit....an....ideaSubmit....a....problem....ShareFacebookGoogle+TwitterTell....a....friend....UsagePrivacy....PolicyTerms....Of....Use....Lyrics..of..this..song..at..MetroLyrics..ber...uns...Presse...Werbung...Jobs...Kontakt...Infos...Forum...Fragen...und...Antworten...Surftipps...Datenschutz.../...AGB...Impressum...Links...Magic...Internet...AMPYA...ProSiebenSat.1...Setlist.fm...MyVideo...Hot...Songs...Justin...Timberlake...-...CAN'T...STOP...THE...FEELING!...(Original...Song...From...DreamWorks...Animation's..."Trolls")...Songtext...Kungs...-...This...Girl...Songtext...Drake...-...One...Dance...Songtext...Frans...-...If...I...Were...Sorry...Songtext...DNCE...-...Cake...by...the...Ocean...Songtext...Calvin...Harris...featExternal..links[edit]55k...Like...LyricsArtists...-...TTrapt...LyricsMiscellaneous...AlbumHeadstrong...Lyrics...Trapt...-...Headstrong...Lyrics...Artist:...Trapt...Album:...Miscellaneous...Genre:...Rock...Heyo!...SONGLYRICS...just...got...interactive"Headstrong"....-....4:46...."Promise"....-....3:49...."Hollowman"....-....5:03....Precededby..."Like...a...Stone"...by...Audioslave...Billboard...Modern...Rock...Tracks...number-one...single...May...31,...2003...-...June...28,...2003...Succeededby..."Send...the...Pain...Below"...by...Chevelle...Precededby..."Send...the...Pain...Below"...by...Chevelle...Billboard...Mainstream...Rock...Tracks...number-one...single...July...26,...2003...Succeededby..."Send...the...Pain...Below"...by...Chevelle...This..article..needs..additional..citations..for..verificationLyrics....powered....by....www.musiXmatch.com....Submit....lyrics....correction....→....Add....Comment....Anonymous....THIS....SONG....ROCKSRIFF-it....goodThe..song..also..won..two..Billboard..Music..Awards..in..2003..for.."Best..Modern..Rock..Track"..and.."Best..Rock..Track"Listen...while...you...read!...You're...circling,...you're...circling,...you're...circling...your...head...Contemplating...everything...you...ever...said...Now...I...see...the...truth,...I...got...a...doubt...A...different...motive...in...your...eyes...and...now...I'm...out...See...you...later...I...see...your...fantasy...You...want...to...make...it...a...reality...paved...in...gold...See...inside,...inside...of...our...heads,...yeah...Well...now...that's...over...I...see...your...motives...inside...Decisions...to...hide,...argh!...Back...off,...I'll...take...you...on...Headstrong...to...take...on...anyone...I...know...that...you...are...wrong...Headstrong,...we're...headstrong...Back...off,...I'll...take...you...on...Headstrong...to...take...on...anyone...I...know...that...you...are...wrong...And...this...is...not...where...you...belong...I...can't...give...everything...away...I...won't...give...everything...away...Conclusions...manifest...Your...first...impression's...got...to...be...your...very...best...I...see...you're...full...of...shit...and...that's...alright...That's...how...you...play...I...guess...you...get...through...every...night...Well...now...that's...over...I...see...your...fantasy...You...want...to...make...it...a...reality...paved...in...gold...See...inside,...inside...of...our...heads,...yeah...Well...now...that's...over...I...see...your...motives...inside...Decisions...to...hide,...argh!...Back...off,...I'll...take...you...on...Headstrong...to...take...on...anyone...I...know...that...you...are...wrong...Headstrong,...we're...headstrong...Back...off,...I'll...take...you...on...Headstrong...to...take...on...anyone...I...know...that...you...are...wrong...And...this...is...not...where...you...belong...Where...you...belong...I...can't...give...everything...away...(This...is...not...where...you...belong)...I...won't...give...everything...away...I...know,...I...know...all...about...I...know,...I...know...all...about...I...know,...I...know...all...about...I...know,...I...know...all...about...Your...motives...inside...And...your...decision...to...hide,...argh!...Back...off,...I'll...take...you...on...Headstrong...to...take...on...anyone...I...know...that...you...are...wrong...Headstrong,...we're...headstrong...Back...off,...I'll...take...you...on...Headstrong...to...take...on...anyone...I...know...that...you...are...wrong...And...this...is...not...where...you...belong...Where...you...belong...This...is...not...where...you...belong...I...can't...give...everything...away...(This...is...not...where...you...belong)...I...won't...give...everything...away...(This...is...not...where...you...belong)...Writer(s):...Peter...Charell,...Simon...Ormandy,...Chris...Brown...Copyright:...Traptism,...W.B.MBillboard...Mainstream...Top...40...4...U.SSubmit..Corrections..Cancel..Anonymous....To....me....it....sound....like....they....had....some....peole....they....didnt....like....that....wanted....to....fight....but....thats....just....me....hbu?....Anonymous....some....of....lyrics....are....wrong....Miscellaneous....Tracklist....1....Echo....2....Made....of....Glass....3....Headstrong....4....Hollowman....5....These....Walls....6....Still....Frame....7....The....Game....8....When....All....Is....Said....and....Done....9....Enigma....10....Stories....11....New....Beginning....12....Perfect....Dream....13....Who....I....Am....14....Ode....To....You....15....Lie....Awake....16....Dissemble....17....Disconnected....18....Break....Me....Out....19....Everything....To....Lose....20....When....It....Is....All....Said....And....Done....21....Promise....22....The....Last....Tear....23....Head....Strong....24....Hollow....Man....25....Alibi....26....I'll....Stay....27....When....All....Is....Said....28....Brave....29....Rope....30....Stranger....More....Albums....embed....Embed....Get....the....embed....code....Trapt....-....Miscellaneous....Album....Lyrics1.Echo2.Made....of....Glass3.Headstrong4.Hollowman5.These....Walls6.Still....Frame7.The....Game8.When....All....Is....Said....and....Done9.Enigma10.Stories11.New....Beginning12.Perfect....Dream13.Who....I....Am14.Ode....To....You15.Lie....Awake16.Dissemble17.Disconnected18.Break....Me....Out19.Everything....To....Lose20.When....It....Is....All....Said....And....Done21.Promise22.The....Last....Tear23.Head....Strong24.Hollow....Man25.Alibi26.I'll....Stay27.When....All....Is....Said28.Brave29.Rope30.StrangerTrapt....Lyrics....provided....by....SongLyrics.com....Note:....When....you....embed....the....widget....in....your....site,....it....will....match....your....site's....styles....(CSS).Music....CorpCorrect....this....Line....Record....a....Video....Annotation....Edit....Video....Id....Add....an....Image....Formatting....Help....Save....(shift+enter)....cancel....Add....an....image,....video,....or....tweet....by....pasting....in....the....URL:....Add....a....link....like....this:....[Check....out....my....fave....website](....Simple....formatting:....*Italicize....Album....Titles*....>....This....is....how....you....quote....from....other....sources....How....to....write....for....Genius........Save....Video........Re-record....Video........Watch....Video....Again....Genres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Top..Lyrics..Top..Songs..Top..Artists..Top..Albums..Upcoming..Songs..Upcoming..Albums..Billboard..Hot..100..SongLyrics..Advertise..on..SL..Featured..Blogs..Contact..Us..Music..News..Privacy..Policy..Terms..of..Use..Company..Copyright....2016..SongLyrics..Follow..us:..Facebook..Twitter..About..SoundMedia..ToneMedia..Artists:..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..#..8....rock....song....of....the....decade....of....the....2000s....by....Billboard.[1]Make...sure...your...selection...starts...and...ends...within...the...same...nodeGENIUS...Sign...Up...Sign...In...Rap...Pop...Rock...R&B...Country...France...Deutschland...Polska...Lit...News...Screen...Sports...A...music...video...was...produced...for..."Headstrong"...which...largely...focuses...on...the...band...performing...in...front...of...a...crowdReview:...RIFF-itBad..selection..An..annotation..cannot..contain..another..annotationHeadstrong..Lyrics..from..Trapt...Forum...Active...TopicsRandomness...Is...The...Answer...#184zjenn4...•...7...min,...29...sec...ago...•...1,826...commentsThe...Last...Thing...You...Put...In...Your...Mouth...#2kalsonberry...•...14...min...ago...•...722...commentsDo...you...use...an...instant...messenger?...kalsonberry...•...15...min...ago...•...5...commentsWhat...Song...Are...You...Listening...To?...#23OliviaKa...•...25...min...ago...•...3,523...commentsMe...Encanta...EspanolCaptainKeeta...•...1...hour,...47...min...ago...•...417...commentsJames...Otto...(my...most...favorite...singer)JOSweetHeart...•...4...hours...ago...•...86...commentsHow...Are...You...Doing?...Jr.OliviaKa...•...8...hours...ago...•...3,725...commentsMood...ScaleCaptainKeeta...•...9...hours...ago...•...2,802...commentsHave...you...ever...won...a...sweepstakes/contest?OliviaKa...•...10...hours...ago...•...26...commentsThe...Last...TV...Show...You...WatchedCaptainKeeta...•...12...hours...ago...•...986...comments...ExploreBrowseActive...topicsNew...topicsModerators...16..on..the..Billboard..Hot..100,..as..well..as..NoIt...plays...every...time...i...turn...my...computer...on f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Avallons Index du Forum -> Coin détente -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange